- The GARED® PRO S is the finest engineered competition portable in the world utilizing the GARED® tension spring technology
- The maintenance-free tension spring mechanism is designed for balanced and effortless lifting/lowering of the unit
- The unique mechanism is concealed inside the base for safety and appearance
- A superbly designed T-Shape extension arm made of fully welded, heavy wall rectangular tubing is patterned after our original GARED Pro H®, which is universally considered the most structurally stable competition portable
- The T-Shape extension arm and heavy duty uprights eliminate the need for unsightly bridge supports, giving the fans a clear view of the court
- Adjustable to 8’, 9’, and 10’ heights, the GARED Pro S® comes equipped with an official size (42” x 72”) shatter proof glass backboard, PRO-MOLD® backboard padding and a positive lock breakaway goal
- The base is fully padded on three sides with vinyl covered 2” thick high density polyurethane foam
- The front upright is similarly padded to a height of 7’ with 5” thick foam
- Meets NCAA, NAIA, NFHS and NBA main court specifications and is approved by FIBA for high level international competition
- Boom pad and floor anchoring system are included with the unit
- Shot clock supports are sold separately
- Full weight with ballast 3000 lbs. (1361 kgs)
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on all parts, Lifetime Limited Warranty on backboard included with the unit, 5-Year Limited Warranty on PRO-MOLD® pads and 4-Year on breakaway goal.
BACKBOARD: Model LXP4200 - Official size 42” x 72” shatter proof rectangular glass backboard with a welded and reinforced steel frame. Half inch tempered glass with fired in target and border for maximum durability. LED perimeter lights, #2137, are sold separately.
GOAL: Models 3500, positive lock breakaway goals come standard with these units.
PADDING: Durable GARED PRO-MOLD® backboard edge padding comes in a wide variety of colors. Standard color for system padding is royal blue.
BALLAST: 1200 lbs. (544 kgs.) of ballast welded to and concealed in the base of the unit.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Unique telescoping brace allows for preset heights of 8’, 9’ and 10’.
ADJUSTABLE FLOOR PADS: Two floor pads are encased in steel supports for added stability, and are controlled by a screw-type mechanism that raises the unit off the wheels and adjusts the unit to exactly 10’ height.
FLOOR ANCHORING SYSTEM: Floor anchors and locator pins are included as standard. Specify floor type.
FINISH: The unit is powder-coated white.
TRANSPORT & STORAGE: Folds easily for compact storage with double non-marking polyurethane casters for easy transport.
10-Year Limited Warranty on all parts, Lifetime Limited Warranty on backboard included with the unit, 5-Year Limited Warranty on PRO-MOLD® pads and 4-Year on breakaway goal.
Back To Top